Join The Majority
Thank you for considering employment at Sweetwaters. Did you know that according to the National Restaurant Association, nearly 50 percent of all adults have worked in the restaurant industry at least once during their life, and over 25 percent of the adults worked their first job in a restaurant?
Sweetwaters employees between 80-120 employees at any given time. Our pay is competitive and benefits include a 401K, 50% off dining privileges and paid time off for full-time employees. In advance of the summer season, a majority of our hiring takes places in April. However, there is oftentimes a need to hire smaller numbers of employees throughout the year. For that reason, we are continually taking applications.
Some rules to live by:
- Please try to drop off your application during non-peak lunch or dinner business.
- If you are filling out an application on site, come dressed for success including bringing a pen and knowing your social security number.
- Generally speaking, if you are a student looking for summer employemnt and will not be able to stay past Labor Day you will not be considered for employment. We need people who can stay through fall foliage.
- Please feel free to download and complete the following application.
- If you are applying for a kitchen position you may also submit via email to Chef Jesse at JLawyer@sweetwatersvt.com